- The new XPF-AR All-Rounder Spike has been designed to give the complete all-rounder the ultimate performance. Based on a running last to provide a superior fit and feel, elements are fused together for increased stability and flexibility for an all-round performance.A fully welded PU upper with foamed support around the forefoot gives you the ability for multi directional movements whilst batting or fielding while a compression-moulded EVA midsole provides the stability needed when bowling.
- Inlay: anti-slip resistant lined insole grips your foot in place to maximise your performance while reducing impact and stress on joints.
- Midsole: Compression-moulded EVA for ultra lightweight cushioning.
- Outsole: A re-enforced 7/4 spike formation outsole plate with 2mm high TPU lugs across the centre of the outsole reducing force through the foot while landing, with 5mm lugs around perimeter of the outsole enhance grip and traction in delivery stride
- Upper: Fully welded PU upper with foamed support in the forefoot and oversized heel counter to lock your foot in position for extra stability and comfort. – Water wicking material to keep your feet dry.
- Built on a runner’s specific last to provide a superior fit and feel.
- Topline collar cut to mid height For extra ankle support without restricting your movement.